.

Adsense fail  

Posted by Laya in ,

Let me get one thing straight. I am not endorsing any candidates.

I just noticed that the adsense ads on my blog are showing ads for Manny Villar and Loren Legarda. I am not endorsing any of those candidates, or any candidates for that matter, and most certainly NOT those two. Although I haven't yet settled on a president, those two are out of the running as far as I'm concerned. I have now blocked political ads in my Adsense. /looks annoyed/

This entry was posted at Monday, February 08, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 people cared

great! i really don't want political ads on my site too. although i'm settled for who i'm going to vote for. i'm betting on my faith and hope, not our usual logical disposition of choosing who's winnable, or who has a good track record or who's wealthy. i hope i'm right AND more importantly, i'll help my country.... :D

February 10, 2010 at 7:02 AM

Post a Comment

Quality affordable condos in Manila

Own an affordable Ayala Land condominium in the heart of Manila. It's located beside SM San Lazaro, a five-minute ride away from the University Belt and UST, and a stone's throw from LRT Tayuman Station.

Now pre-selling units in Tower 5.
Studio (22.4 - 23.49 sq. m.) - P1.6M - P1.8M
1BR (39.36 - 40.73 sq. m.) - P2.9M - P3.3M
2BR (45.49 sq.m.) - P3.5M - P3.8M
Loft (39.85 - 66.83 sq. m.) - P3.2M - P5.1M

For inquiries please contact Eva at
(plus-six-three)-nine-two-one-six-one-two-four-five-three-three
or email mhie(underscore)bate22(at)yahoo(dot)com



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
MeFindome.org: Homeless Cats & Dogs for Adoption