.

Mantra for the Pain  

Posted by Laya in

I am Solitaire.
I walk alone.
No one to walk with me,
No one to call my own.


You'll always see me
Laughing on the outside.
You're never gonna see
The tears that I hide.

I will push you away
Rather than seem weak.
Even if you hurt me
I'd rather not speak.

Even when my heart is breaking
You will never know.
I won't ever call you back
If you want to go.

Because I am Solitaire.
I walk alone.
By myself
I am strong.

This entry was posted at Tuesday, August 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 people cared

Post a Comment

Quality affordable condos in Manila

Own an affordable Ayala Land condominium in the heart of Manila. It's located beside SM San Lazaro, a five-minute ride away from the University Belt and UST, and a stone's throw from LRT Tayuman Station.

Now pre-selling units in Tower 5.
Studio (22.4 - 23.49 sq. m.) - P1.6M - P1.8M
1BR (39.36 - 40.73 sq. m.) - P2.9M - P3.3M
2BR (45.49 sq.m.) - P3.5M - P3.8M
Loft (39.85 - 66.83 sq. m.) - P3.2M - P5.1M

For inquiries please contact Eva at
(plus-six-three)-nine-two-one-six-one-two-four-five-three-three
or email mhie(underscore)bate22(at)yahoo(dot)com



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
MeFindome.org: Homeless Cats & Dogs for Adoption