.

Antaeus  

Posted by Laya in

This is the land where I was born,
This is the place my heart belongs.
Sunset and morning, bright blue sky
Cool winds blowing the clouds on high;
Tree and mountain, valley and sea
Unchanging, faithful eternally.


Wherever in this world I may roam,
This is the place where I return.
Weary of body and tired of heart
I touch my homeland for a fresh new start.
Feel my people's heartbeats, proud and free
Feel my spirit answering joyfully.

Touch the soil, feel my heart revive,
Awaken from sleeping, become alive.
This is my wellspring, this is my life
This is my haven from the world's strife.
This is the land where I was born,
This is my cradle, this is my home.

This entry was posted at Tuesday, August 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 people cared

Post a Comment

Quality affordable condos in Manila

Own an affordable Ayala Land condominium in the heart of Manila. It's located beside SM San Lazaro, a five-minute ride away from the University Belt and UST, and a stone's throw from LRT Tayuman Station.

Now pre-selling units in Tower 5.
Studio (22.4 - 23.49 sq. m.) - P1.6M - P1.8M
1BR (39.36 - 40.73 sq. m.) - P2.9M - P3.3M
2BR (45.49 sq.m.) - P3.5M - P3.8M
Loft (39.85 - 66.83 sq. m.) - P3.2M - P5.1M

For inquiries please contact Eva at
(plus-six-three)-nine-two-one-six-one-two-four-five-three-three
or email mhie(underscore)bate22(at)yahoo(dot)com



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
MeFindome.org: Homeless Cats & Dogs for Adoption